December Data from Short Term Rental Land…
The December report records 216 sales across the short term rental communities tracked by Team Donovan which was down 19 from Novembers sold total of 235. Overall inventory levels climbed slightly during the month to register a year end grand total of 2065 which was marginally the largest monthly inventory level recorded during the whole of 2010. The year end total of homes under offer/contract stood at 849 with the average number of days that a home now takes to sell standing at 145 and achieving an average of 96.8% of the listed asking price. During the month 150 homes withdrew from the market without achieving a sale. Factored forward the December inventory level at the current sales pace reflects a 9.56 month supply of available homes.
Looking Back …2010 At A Glance…
- Active = Active Listings as at the 25th of each respective month.
- ADOM = Average Days on Market of homes sold during the previous 6 months.
- SP/LP = Average price attained against asking price expressed as a %.
- EXP/WDN = Homes withdrawn from the market during the respective Month.
- PEND = Homes showing as under offer/contract at the month end.
- SLD = Homes that sold or closed during the indicated Month.
Closing Numbers …
December 31st 2010
1 G.B.P…Buys 1.543 U.S.D – 1 U.S.D…Buys 0.647 G.B.P
1 EURO…Buys 1.328 U.S.D – 1 U.S.D…Buys 0.753 EURO
1 CAN $…Buys 1.000 U.S.D – 1 U.S.D…Buys 1.000 CAN $
U.S Prime Interest Rate = 0.25%
Team Donovan publish this updated monthly report on the 1st of each month for the benefit of all Worldwide Central Florida absentee owners. Our individual community reports are updated and published on the 15th of each month. If you are considering selling your own property in the future please do feel free to contact us, as we would be delighted to discuss the marketing of your own home in more detail.